Tuesday 10 December 2019

Happiness within me

I was always doubtful of how others stay happy. My imagination was their life is happy which makes them smile and enjoy life. I have been traveling with this ideology for decades. I used to live in a state of confusion and halusination keeping unreachable goals forgetting the achiveble targets. These sentences might look unconnected. But deep into the concept of consciousness everything means the same. When we take responsibility of ourselves we try to dominate life. So it's not life which brings happiness and sadness to us. It's we ourselves who brings both. 

Then there might be a question when life tests us with a tough task how to be happy. Yes there are times when we can't be happy but we should overcome from them at the earliest. With the way to inner peace we can overcome tougher times. To achive something big we need to frame a plan set short term goals achieve them and slowly move forward. 

Success doesn't come in a day. Success has it s meaning in the way and path it is achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hurray ! to motherhood

I always had the question of when did I become a mom. I was under the pretext that the moment I saw the 2 pink lines I become a mother NO, w...