Tuesday 10 December 2019

Me post

I am a content writer by profession writer by passion. I am called Lakshmi by all, latchu ma by close ones lux by  very close buddies. I am a 90 s kid having a four year old kid for myself. A happy to go person with a loving family around me.

I am a blogger and a creative writer. I love reading books specially fiction and self help  genre books. I am learning my course of being a mommy. I was a researcher by profession now on a career break as I am already engaged with my mommy course full time and my teacher cum trainer (my son) never gives me a break at all,  as he keeps me engaged with this lessons, pranks, toys, cuteness and hugs. All these a part of the curriculum. 

I am interested in blog writing , content writing, technical writing and being virtual assistant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hurray ! to motherhood

I always had the question of when did I become a mom. I was under the pretext that the moment I saw the 2 pink lines I become a mother NO, w...